Biologie moleculară şi
Genetică umană

Duminică, 21.10.2018, 22:56
Logged in as Oaspete | Group "Oaspeţi"Welcome Oaspete | RSS

Home Ken - ForumMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bimogeum  
Forum » Procesul didactic » Studenţii anului I / 1st year students » Ken (WK4nkmo6ox)
Ken
Oaspete Data: Joi, 18.02.2016, 20:31 | Mesaj # 1
Grup: Oaspeţi

a0I loved reading Why Mother Tongue ' .I would like to add one thing [the only imnptraot thing I noticed] you have left out or for another time. This follows on the point that children need to read long before school starts for them, need to become totally comfortable with text itself even before they tackle the alphabet.Picture storybooks matter so much not only because they provide young children with years of friendly text experience but also because the adults [parents & teachers especially] also become comfortable with text this way. The teachers who are not trained to or don't know how to or don't have the language to teach children to read will learn to read along with the kids. They will get the clues, the fun and the more technical aspects like letters and vocabulary and syntax faster than the children and in a low-stakes environment.I have seen this myself over and over. I do a workshop for the adults in a pre-school program or even in a high school, and show them how'a0 to read with children and they puzzle out the story and the words they learn new words they take their time to get the humor or the sadness and then they grab another book. I have heard a teacher tell all the other teachers in the teachers' room the story of a simple children's book, and seen several of them want to borrow it.I think the idea that you train people directly is very incomplete.a0 You also set up a situation in which people are happy, comfortable and one in which the fear-inducing aspects of teacher development are entirely absent. No, you won't lose your job if you can't learn this a0

Forum » Procesul didactic » Studenţii anului I / 1st year students » Ken (WK4nkmo6ox)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
New reply
Nume:
Conţinutul mesajului:
Smiles
Obţiunile mesajului:

Cod securitate:

Copyright IgC © 2018