DNA Interactive DVD
"DNA has come a long way." James D. Watson, Nobel Laureate
DNA Interactive (DNAi) is dedicated to the moment on February 28, 1953, when Jim Watson and Francis Crick discovered the double-helical structure of DNA – and to the scientists who breathed life into that structure. Many leading scientists, including 11 Nobel Laureates, were interviewed for their viewpoints on how we came to understand the language of DNA, how we bend it to our own service, and what it can tell us about who we are.
DNAi is a multimedia resource for high school and introductory college biology students and teachers. The DNAi products – an award-winning web site (www.dnai.org) and DVD – are the result of a two-year collaboration between scientists, educators, and film-makers on three continents.
This DVD includes:
• More than 200 video clips and animations for approximately four hours of viewing
• Video interviews with 11 Nobel Laureates and more than 50 other scientists, clinicians, and patients
• 3-D animations that illustrate intracellular processes and explore aspects of DNA science
• Narration options on 3-D animations
• English closed captions
• DVD disc is Region 1 encoded
Descarca "DNA Interactive" (fara inregistrare in prealabil ! )